IntentGen Financial Partners, an independent financial services practice of the Thrivent Advisor Network in Naperville, IL, is looking for a full-time Service Coordinator. We’re hiring motivated people to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others, we’d like to connect with you.
This position provides securities licensed administrative support to IntentGen Financial Partners. This position serves as a resource to Financial Representatives and clients in handling, researching and communicating inquiries regarding their accounts and supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: preparing the advisors with all appropriate forms/files to run their meetings, ensuring that all service work and new business is processed quickly and efficiently to the highest degree of accuracy, and supporting securities-related tasks. This position reports to the Service Manager and is employed by IntentGen Financial Partners.
- Handles incoming telephone calls and emails and responds to requests for information
- Researches inquiries regarding customer accounts
- Prepares, submits, and follows up on pending applications and transfers for clients
- Provides fund values and answers other securities-related questions and/or questions related to investment advisory services
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects of a routine nature
- Supports projects, administration of various programs, and processing functions as needed
- Updates the contact management system with client contact and preference information
- Assists Financial Representatives in the preparation and follow up for client meetings
- Collaborates with financial associates to assist clients to purchase, sell, hold, or exchange securities products
- Verbal or written communications with prospective or existing customers regarding financial matters
- Conducts substantive research or information gathering that will be used with making securities product recommendations or providing investment advice (e.g. conducting due diligence, etc.)
- Obtains customer financial and/or suitability information
- Accepts and/or enters securities trade orders from customers, including unsolicited trade orders
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with licensure and business needs
- Experience in the financial services industry required
- Must be securities registered (i.e. 7 & 66 or 6 & 63) or be willing to do so within 120 days of hire/contract.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain the integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to work with all roles of the IntentGen Financial Partners team
- Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
As part of IntentGen Financial Partners recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.