SummaryCedar Cove Wealth Partners, a comprehensive financial planning business, is growing to keep up with demand for our holistic, collaborative financial planning services.
We are seeking a Financial Planner to join our Advice Team in our Bloomington, MN office. This role will provide financial planning and relationship management of our firm’s clients. The Financial Planner will work closely with lead advisors on our team to guide clients through our advice process. This work will include ongoing client communications, preparing for client meetings, delivering advice in client meetings with guidance from the lead advisor(s), and completing action items related to client follow-ups. The Financial Planner will work closely with other members of the Cedar Cove Team to refine best practices, document procedures, and expand Cedar Cove Wealth Partner’s business goals. Applicants should be self-motivated with a base knowledge of retirement modeling, investments, and risk management. Competitive salary/bonus and benefits are offered.
* Paid holiday and PTO
* Paid volunteer days
* Salary $60k + depending on experience and qualifications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in a related field of study like financial planning, finance, business, etc.)
- Having experience with financial planning software (e.g., Money Guide Pro) and investment software programs (e.g. Wealthscape, Black Diamond) is preferred
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Be able to meet deadlines and be very detail-oriented
- Be very organized with the ability to switch from one project to another
- Be excellent at problem-solving and communicating
- Possess strong knowledge of the financial industry
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Accept feedback and criticism well
- Be authorized to work in the United States without restriction as to duration
- Pass through a background check and any pre-employment tests
- Have their Series 7, 66, and MN Insurance license (or capable of obtaining)
Cedar Cove’s financial approach centers around holistic guidance and comprehensive advice. Our mission is to provide peace of mind to deeply engaged clients by partnering with them to align their goals, values, and way of life. The end result is a healthy relationship with money so that our clients live a fulfilled life of gratitude, well-being, and purpose.
As part of our recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the hiring/contracting process. In addition, fingerprints will be taken for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.