DescriptionArchitects, designs and provides governance of large-scale Machine Learning and Data Integration solutions that deliver business value across the organization.
The ML engineer may will orchestrate the model pipelines and deploy the model-based solution to production. May get involved in Data Engineering to develop, construct and maintain large-scale data processing systems. These systems will collect data from a variety of structured and unstructured data sources, stores data in a scale-out data lake, and prepares the data for the data science, data exploration and analytic modeling.
- Build and maintain production ready ML pipelines
- Build and maintain a production-ready platform to run models in parallel and A/B test
- Prepare and preprocess data in collaboration with the data engineering team
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Data science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Machine learning related field including prior lead experience
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of Predictive Analytics, Statistical modeling, advanced mathematics, data integration concepts and tools
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and leadership skills
- Demonstrated leadership on mid-large-scale project impacting strategic partners
- Background in Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, SparkML or Keras, Scikit Learn
- Proficiency in Scala, Python or an equivalent language
- Familiarity with Statistical Machine Learning models, Machine Learning concepts like Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Recommendation Systems, etc.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms, Machine Learning Development Lifecycle, Model monitoring, Data Exploration, Bias detection/removal, Explainable AI
- Experience with AWS DevOps tools (e.g. Sagemaker, Lambda)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. github, bamboo) and best practices
- Advanced degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data science or related field
- Leadership experience
- Understanding of Thrivent’s Technology capabilities
- Experience with Databricks
Other Critical Factors
- Learning Agility
- System and Technology Integration
- Technology Standards, Procedures, Policies
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.