Coastal Wealth Advisors, an established financial services practice for Thrivent in Thousand Oaks, CA is looking for a full-time Client Service Advisor. We’re looking to hire a motivated person to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others, we’d like to connect with you.
Our well established, high performing team is currently looking for a licensed Client Service Advisor. This is an
incredible opportunity for the right person to grow both professionally and financially. Become a key player on our value driven team. If you are a self-starter, high-energy, focused, and hardworking individual we want to speak to you!
This position will provide support to our existing customer base. Industry experience is optimal. You will play a critical role in our client experience, so an out-going and service-oriented mindset is a must. Primally, this role will focus on supporting and growing existing customer relationships.
Although we prefer a fully licensed individual with prior financial services industry experience, we will consider sponsoring licensing for an exceptional person.
This position provides:
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Maintain existing client relationships through processing of client request, resolving client questions, and making sure client information and documentation are up to date
- Work independently with minimal supervision servicing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Responsible for planning, analysis, and investment recommendations
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Collaborate with Lead Advisor on complex scenarios
- Grow and deepen existing relationships
- Finalize, submit, and track all client paperwork for account and application changes
- Schedule, prep, and document all your client meetings
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs
- Securities registration required (or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Life, Health and Annuities registration required (or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
As part of Coastal Wealth Advisors hiring process, a verification of candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.