Emerald Financial Group is a growing independent financial services practice of Thrivent. We take a broad-based approach to help our clients achieve multiple financial goals. Our practice focuses on clients who are approaching or in retirement, with at least $100,000 in investments.
Thrivent is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.
Our well established, high performing team is currently looking for a Client Service Advisor. This position provides support to Emerald Financial Groups existing client base. It serves as a resource to Financial Advisors and clients in handling, researching, and communicating inquiries regarding their accounts and supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to utilizing Thrivent computer systems and programs in support of client relations and planning activities of the Financial Advisors, supports securities and insurance-related tasks and other administrative tasks as assigned.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to grow both professionally and financially. Become a key player on our value driven team. If you are a self-starter, high-energy, focused, and hardworking individual we want to speak to you! Industry experience is optimal. You will play a critical role in our client experience, so an out-going and service-oriented mindset is a must.
This position provides:
- Major Medical
- Health Insurance/Benefit Stipend, in addition to salary paid
- Paid Time Off for Vacation & Personal Days, Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (after 90 days)
- Occasional Opportunity to Work Virtually
- Maintain existing client relationships through processing of client requests, resolving client questions, and making sure client information and documentation are up to date
- Work independently with minimal supervision servicing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Maintains contact with clients to provide and/or obtain information, and answer product-related questions, and assist with transactions and service requests
- Assists Financial Advisors in the preparation and follow up for client meetings
- Updates and maintains client information in several planning tools, including
Salesforce, MoneyGuide Pro, Morningstar, and others
- Completes electronic and paper service forms and new business applications
- Seeks to identify potential sales opportunities with new and existing clients. Partner with Financial Advisors to help close the opportunity.
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs
- Previous financial services experience desired
- Must be willing to obtain appropriate licensure/registration/appointment within 90 days of hire (Life, Health and Annuities and Securities registration- SIE, Series 7 and 66)
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Can work independently
As part of Emerald Financial Group recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.