Team Sponsored Launch provides stability of income and the ability to focus on learning and development rather than production. You will work closely with our team receiving mentorship, coaching, training, and support. The Team Sponsored Launch program provides support from three months to three years. At the end of the program, you will become a commission only Financial Professional working alongside Quadrant Financial.
- Learn and understand the entire operation of Quadrant Financial
- Participate in Joint Fieldwork with Quadrant Financial to build expertise and learn best-practices within the industry
- Meet with new and existing clients to build a book of business and grow relationships
- Solicit and sell appropriate products, complete applications, write recommendations, and service existing clients/contracts
- Position products, services, and strategies to help clients gain financial clarity
- Build proficiency in common advice tools and platforms like Salesforce, Money Guide Pro, What-If Tax, etc.
- Participate in events to attract new clients and provide financial education to the local community
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Collaborate with Lead Advisor on complex scenarios
- Schedule, prep, and document all your client meetings
Our culture and people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work and worship. Whether you’re just entering the workforce, or looking for a career change, you could be a successful addition to our team if you are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and driven to succeed
- Motivated by helping others
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
Benefits provided by Thrivent, a Fortune 500 organization.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Pension, 401(k) and retiree medical plans
- Securities registration required- SIE, Series 7 and 66 (or 7, 63 & 65)
- Life, Health and Annuities registration required
As part of Quadrant Financial recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.