Gateway Financial Group, an established financial services practice for Thrivent is looking for a full-time Practice Support Associate. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to grow professionally and become a vital member of our team. If you are a self-starter, focused, hardworking individual and would like to work with a team that values deep customer relationships then this role is a great fit for you.
Our well-established, high-performing team is looking for an Practice Support Associate to come alongside our practice to maintain brokerage services for our top clients. Key responsibilities include ensuring timely execution of brokerage business, responding to client requests, and coordination of client service needs with team members.
* This position provides:
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonus
- Enter client information into various systems
- Prepare and update financial plans and presentation material for client meetings
- Enter information into financial planning software and prepare draft financial plans
- Deepen existing client relationships through processing of client requests, resolving client questions, and making sure client information and documentation are up to date
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Finalize, submit, and track all client account and application paperwork
- Gather and maintain customer suitability information
- Assist in generating performance reports
- Maintain information in CRM (Salesforce) system
- Fill out necessary forms for opening and maintaining accounts
- Handle request for transfers of funds in and out of accounts
- Identify and offer recommendations on how to optimize workflows
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs
- Securities licenses required (Series 7 & 66 or Series 7 & 65/63)
- Degree in Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Systems oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
As part of Gateway Financial Group recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.