DescriptionThis position is responsible for analyzing, researching, gathering required information to process IGO (In Good Order) cases and to process NIGO (Not In Good Order) cases with a basic level of complexity. This position will serve Thrivent’s internal and external customer contacts via the telephone and written communications and will deliver strong customer service. Additionally, this position as a member of a team, actively partners with the team on meeting established service and quality standards and identifies trends for process improvements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process cases utilizing various workflow, administrative, and LOB (Line of Business) systems accurately and cost-effectively and in compliance with internal service and state and federal regulatory standards.
- Analyze cases for IGO and determine level of complexity of the request. Determine if case should be routed/handed off to other business resource based upon the complexity of the request.
- Contact the appropriate resource to assist in resolving the request, if NIGO. This would include contacting the member, FA (Financial Associate), internal business units, vendors or external business resources.
- Handles sensitive communications with customers and financial associates, which may include highly confidential information or complaints.
- Resolves telephone and written inquiries from internal and external customer contacts in a prompt, efficient manner, giving correct thorough responses to needs and requests.
- Documents calls, written communications, etc. made in an attempt to gather, or upon gathering the missing information needed to process the paperwork.
Required Job Qualifications
- High school required. College degree preferred.
- One to three years prior customer service or financial service industry experience preferred.
- Must possess solid interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in office computer software, including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet programs required.
Other Critical Factors
- As part of Thrivent Financial's hiring process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the hiring process. In addition, fingerprints will be taken upon hiring for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.