DescriptionSince 1995, Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing (“Thrivent Charitable”) has worked with clients, financial advisors, and community partners to spread joy and change lives by helping more people share their blessings with the world. Thrivent Charitable has generated more than $1.8 billion in charitable investments and commitments to support the most important organizations and pressing issues in our communities.
An independent 501(c)(3) public charity, Thrivent Charitable is an important collaborative partner to Thrivent Financial. Leveraging the strengths and capabilities of each organization, Thrivent and Thrivent Charitable collaborate to 1) help more people achieve financial clarity and generosity, enabling lives full of meaning and gratitude; 2) reach more clients who want to a purpose-based plan that includes generosity, charitable and legacy planning; and 3) providing a seamless client experience so that they can fully live out their values.
Thrivent Charitable works with clients (individuals and institutions) to cultivate and facilitate their generosity. This is done through offerings such as donor advised funds, endowments, charitable planning expertise, advice, insurance, annuities and trusts, mission/impact investments, grants vetting and distributions and community partnership. Through their charitable funds, Thrivent Charitable clients have given over $200 million to their communities worldwide. Thrivent Charitable also serves charitable organizations in all 50 states and across the world to grow their endowments and strengthen their ability to serve their communities. A majority of Thrivent Charitable clients are cultivated in close partnership with financial and other professional advisors, for whom Thrivent Charitable provides charitable and legacy planning, education, advice, charitable practice support, resources and ongoing administration of donor/client relationships and accounts across multiple generations. Thrivent Charitable has maintained a constituent (client, advisor, and organizational) annual satisfaction rate of between 92-98% over the last decade.
The Thrivent Charitable marketing specialist is an individual contributor role responsible for providing expertise to support the execution of marketing plans and tactics that align with Thrivent Charitable marketing strategies and brand. The Marketing Specialist leverages data and analytics to make operational decisions, recommendations and to continuously improve marketing results. This position participates as a team member on work streams, projects and initiatives that engage cross-organizational team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverages client insights and analytics to monitor success of marketing programs/initiatives and to continuously improve upon marketing results. Gathers field, donor, and stakeholder feedback to ensure alignment and to optimize effectiveness. Continues to build marketing intelligence through external and internal data sources.
- Uses marketing expertise/experience to contribute to the execution of marketing plans that support the organizational Thrivent Charitable strategies.
- Responsible for delivering on tactics that support Thrivent Financial professionals and Thrivent Charitable's growth to select market segments through multiple communication channels.
- Produce and distribute content through Thrivent Charitable communication channels such as social media, Thrivent Charitable’s website, email, or newsletters.
- Develop trusted relationships with key internal/external stakeholders to collaborate and contribute to build brand awareness and distribution of content that attract target segments, drive growth, and increase client loyalty
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 3-5 years marketing or related experience.
- College degree in marketing or related field; masters a plus but not required. Experience in a specialized area of marketing (direct marketing, e-marketing, communications, analytics, brand positioning, social networking media, etc.) and/or project/program management.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, non-profit or membership organizations a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management and collaboration skills
- Applies a development mindset that uses creativity and marketing expertise to develop new, more effective, and more efficient marketing approaches.
- Experience in financial services.
- Experience with mission-driven organizations.
- Proven success in a project coordination role.
- Strong project reporting skills with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.