Vista Point Wealth Advisors, an established financial services practice for Thrivent is looking for a full-time Practice Support Associate. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to grow professionally and financially and become a vital member of our team. If you are a self-starter, focused, hardworking individual and would like to work with a team that values deep customer relationships then this role is a great fit for you.
The Practice Support Associate position is critical for providing leverage to the advisor’s time. This role keeps the daily operations of the practice running by supporting client relations and planning activities. This role will support client scheduling, service requests, data entry, and help complete and submit new business applications.
*This position provides:
- Simple IRA
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Receptionist – direct incoming calls, respond to general questions, and account inquiries
- Administrative – maintain and order office supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail
- Meet and greet clients
- Schedules client meetings
- Enter client information into various systems
- Maintains and update client contact information
- Prepares documentation for client meetings
- Generates client information reports utilizing Client Relationship Management Systems
- Generates hardcopy and electronic communications
- Research and respond to client inquiries regarding Life / Health / Annuities
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs
- Securities registration (series 7/66 or series 7/63 & 65) required or willing to obtain
- Life, Health, and Annuities registration required or willing to obtain
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 3+ years preferred
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
As part of Vista Point Wealth Advisors recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.