DescriptionKyle F Mumpton, CFP® is a Wealth Advisor with Thrivent. We take a broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals. We help our members analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy.
Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we're here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations. Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.
The Paraplanner provides financial planning and securities administrative support to Kyle F Mumpton, CFP®. This position is responsible for financial plan production in Thrivent’s financial planning program. Duties include entering client data into financial planning software, case analysis, building financial plans, and developing specific client recommendations for Financial Representatives. This position also provides technical support using various modes of communication on Thrivent’s suite of financial tools, financial concepts and financial advice services. The Paraplanner position reports to and is employed by Kyle F Mumpton and Associates.
This is an IN OFFICE position.
This position includes:
- Salary range of $55,000 - $70,000 annually depending upon licensure and experience
- SIMPLE Plan with 3% Match
- 15 days vacation
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary resource for FRs and their financial planning plan production.
- Support FRs in gathering the appropriate data from clients to develop the financial plan.
- Work with Thrivent’s financial planning software tool suite and create presentations for FRs and their clients.
- Analyze client’s personal situations and develop specific recommendations based on the client’s goals.
- Play a key role in raising FRs skills and technical expertise on primarily, but not limited to, fee based financial planning.
- Excellent phone (verbal) and written communication, customer service and sales skills; along with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Respond in a timely manner to all communications to acknowledge and/or establish reasonable expectations for completing a task. Some requests may require outbound calls to clients and/or additional follow-up.
- Proactively anticipate and fulfill client needs
- Communicate to your manager all client service-related issues with ideas on how to improve future services and avoid future mistakes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in insurance or financial industry preferred but not required
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Basic understanding of our products and services, and Thrivent
- Series 7/66 Licensed
As part of the recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of your background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process and for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records. Thrivent is a membership-owned diversified financial services organization that serves Christians and their families. As a mission-driven, Fortune 500 organization, it helps guide its more than 2 million members and customers to be wise with money.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.