The Wellspring Advisor Group is an independent financial services practice of Thrivent Financial. Nick Rasmussen and Roger Schlichting are the two lead financial advisors that own the business. They have combined service of 33 years of direct financial services industry experience. We take a comprehensive-based approach to helping our clients achieve multiple financial goals. We help our clients analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy. Their current combined assets under management and advisement across all product line is approximately $170 million.
Thrivent is a diversified financial services organization that helps people achieve financial clarity, enabling lives full of meaning and gratitude. Thrivent and its subsidiary and affiliate companies serve more than 2.3 million clients, offering advice, insurance, investments, banking and generosity products and programs over the phone, online as well as through financial professionals and independent agents nationwide. Thrivent is a Fortune 500 company with $189 billion in assets under management/advisement (as of 12/31/21). Thrivent carries an A++ (Superior) rating from AM Best, a credit rating agency; this is the highest of the agency’s 13 rating categories and was affirmed in June of 2022.
This position serves as a resource to Financial Professionals and client/members in handling, researching and communicating inquiries regarding their accounts and supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: utilizing Thrivent Financial computer systems and programs in support of new client and account opening, servicing existing investment and insurance accounts, running investment and insurance illustrations, executing money movement transactions, assisting in data gathering and supporting the financial planning/advice service, invoicing, client relations, identifying and helping improve operational effectiveness and efficiency, supports securities and insurance related tasks and other misc. tasks as assigned. The Practice Support Associate reports to Lindsay Rasmussen and is employed by the individual advisor(s) of Wellspring Advisor Group.
• Assists Financial representatives in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
• Collaborates with advisors to assist clients with account/product changes (new or existing)
• Incoming/outgoing client communication via phone, email, text
• Obtaining customer financial information
• Utilizing electronic (and paper) application systems to help facility new account or servicing existing accounts through the full process from start to finish
• Support advisor and client questions and transactions with brokerage, mutual fund, annuity and/or insurance products, if appropriately licensed
• Accepting and/or entering incoming and outgoing transactions and trade requests.
• Provides fund/account values and answers other (including, if appropriately licensed, variable insurance and annuities) product-related questions and/or questions related to investment advisory services
PRACTICE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
• Collaborates with the Director of Financial Planning and Operations to support and improve certain functions of financial
planning service. This includes utilization of financial planning software such as MoneyGuidePro along with other analysis
software tools (Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Tax What If, Social Security Pro)
• Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects typically of a routine nature
• Explain, discuss or interpret insurance coverage and direct to home office support resources as necessary.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with licensure and business needs
• This is not a non-selling positing.
• Must be securities and insurance registered (series 7 & 66 or 6 & 63 along with life, health insurance)
• Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
• Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
• Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
• Will need to learn and understand our productsand services
• Willingness to commute to office location (some potential for remote work)
• Must be willing to complete the appropriate Long-Term Care training required in the states in which support work would be conducted.
• All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the approved firms designated by TIMI.
• Strategic thinker
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal Skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and try new things
• Growth mindset
• Must be able to work with all roles of the team and various styles and personalities
• Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
As part of our recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process.
Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records. All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage acounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.