DescriptionThe Sr Administrative Assistant will provide advanced administrative support to local group leaders within the regional Advisor Group as well as related support for the Advisor Group as a whole. This role will generally support 3 leaders within the Advisor Group.
This can be a hybrid role. The selected individual can work from home two days a week with the expectation of being in the office 3 days a week. The office is located at 5404 NW 88th St. Johnston, IA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Front-Line Leaders, including email and calendar management, travel arrangements, submitting expense reports and other key responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure leaders can focus on key jobs to be done and execute on plans for their model week/service models by thinking and acting proactively; use systems to assist them in managing calendar and prioritizing email/other incoming tasks.
- Collaborate with others in the Advisor Group and partners in the Centers of Excellence related to leader calendars and other requests.
- Establish and maintain efficient office management processes; perform routine administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies, processing mail and other needs of the Advisor Group related to the physical location (as applicable).
- Prepare meeting agendas and updates, maintains meeting notes, and arranges for implementation of action and follow-up items.
- Prepare presentation materials and spreadsheets to produce high quality reports and presentations.
- Responds to information requests and compose correspondence on a regular basis (often of a confidential nature).
- Manage logistics for local meetings, including AV/technical, location, catering, RSVP management, etc.
- Maintain strong business relationship with key stakeholders, including financial professionals, Advisor Group leaders/staff, enterprise leaders, and partners in the Centers of Excellence.
- Supports other various projects, programs, and processing functions as needed.
Required Job Qualifications
- 3+ years of administrative experience preferred
- College or two-year degree from business or vocational school preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills - success in managing, prioritizing, and organizing multiple projects at one time
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn other software quickly (ie. Salesforce, etc)
- Ability to think proactively to anticipate needs and prepare accordingly
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain the highest ethical, confidential, and professional standards at all times
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders to achieve stated goals (influencing skills)
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated sound decision-making skills
- Excellent business acumen skills, detailed knowledge of organization and variety of business areas
- Demonstrated customer service skills and a service-minded attitude
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.