This job isn’t about finding clients; it’s about engaging them.
And since you currently hold at least your Series 7 securities license, you'll quickly understand why this role is different.
With over 800,000 existing clients, the work you’ll do on our Virtual Advice team is as innovative as it is fulfilling. During each virtual appointment, the connection and trust you build with clients comes from your innate ability to "get" them. You learn about their values and dreams and help them form a financial strategy to achieve their goals.
You’re bringing your license to Thrivent which means we review BrokerCheck for all applicants. Unfortunately, due to licensing reasons, applicants from Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Florida, and Nevada cannot be considered for the role at this time.
Helping clients helps everyone...
As a key driver of your own success, your role focuses on harnessing your natural sales ability to forge long-lasting relationships with clients by identifying new growth opportunities. Your ability to skillfully navigate advice-led conversations, identify client needs, and present tailored financial solutions will be vital to our continued success. By combining your sales expertise with a genuine passion for helping people achieve the goals that matter most, this unique position will not only allow you to make a tangible and lasting impact on our client’s lives but will also contribute significantly to the company's growth.
From Day 1, you’ll start at a competitive base salary of $50k-$55k/year with additional monthly sales bonuses based on sales results and your client impact .
In addition, we offer a competitive benefit package including:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental (we care about your health)
- 401(k) matching up to 6% & a pension plan (we also care about your future financial well-being beyond a career with us)
- Robust tools like Salesforce, MoneyGuidePro, and more (also paid by us)
- Tuition reimbursement (you might have to fill out a form)
- Flexibility to work from home or the office (whatever style brings you the most success)
- The exciting feel of a start-up (but the stability & backing of a Fortune 500 company)
- 4-weeks of PTO (take care of yourself so you can take care of our clients)
- Up to 20 hours of volunteer time off (help the people we serve and the communities we foster)
- Corporate gift matching up to 3:1 (where you donate, we’ll donate)
Do work that matters…
...and aligns with your values and goals. We measure our success by the fulfillment of the people we serve, and the communities we foster. We’re driven by a higher purpose at our core. For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. In 2020 alone, we logged over 9 million volunteer hours to help our clients and our communities make a difference.
Your success; our blueprint
Nothing influences your success more than a solid roadmap to your growth. That’s why your journey on our team starts with a community of other virtual advisors learning and succeeding alongside you. It’s not just the backing of a Fortune 500 company, but support of peers and leaders who have walked in your shoes and mentor you along the way.
Your onboarding will be an immersive and engaging experience. It's thoughtful, you'll grow as an individual, and you'll build the foundation needed for success in your new career.
Where you come in:
You genuinely care (we mean it) about people and want to help them. You’re comfortable with technology and the idea of a fast and innovative career within a Fortune 500 company sounds intriguing.
- Currently hold Securities Series 7 license
- Positive, Energetic & Results-Driven
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented
- Strong Relationship Builder
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- The ability to pass a background check (criminal and financial)
- If necessary, pass your life and health and 66 licensure within 90 days of transfer
- Eligibility to be securities registered and insurance licensed in all 50 states
- Previous experience with Salesforce (or a similar CRM), financial planning, consultative sales models (or similar strategies)
Thrivent is the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Insurance products, securities and investment advisory services are provided by appropriately appointed and licensed financial advisors and professionals. Only individuals who are financial advisors are credentialed to provide investment advisory services. Visit Thrivent.com or FINRA’s Broker Check for more information about our financial advisors.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.