Rainier Regional Group, an established financial services practice for Thrivent is looking to grow and support a full-time Financial Associate. By joining our existing team, you can leverage the skill set of a top producing veteran financial advisor, robust team infrastructure, and healthy opportunity pool to accelerate your career. If you have a heart for support, and a passion for helping others reach their financial goals, we’d like to connect with you.
This unique position provides the stability of income and the ability to focus on learning and development rather than production. You will work closely with our team receiving mentorship, coaching, training, and support in cutting-edge industry best practices. As the Financial Associate demonstrates drive, aptitude, and cultural fit, candidates can advance towards a Lead Advisor role on the team. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to grow both professionally and financially.
- Learn and understand the entire operation of Rainier Regional Group
- Participate in Joint Fieldwork with the advisors and affiliates of Rainier Regional Group to build expertise and learn best-practices within the industry
- Meet with new and existing clients to build a book of business and grow relationships
- Solicit and sell appropriate products, complete applications, write recommendations, and service existing clients/contracts
- Position products, services, and strategies to help clients gain financial clarity
- Maintain existing client relationships through processing of client request, resolving client questions, and making sure client information and documentation are up to date
- Build proficiency in common advice tools and platforms like Salesforce, Money Guide Pro, What-If Tax, etc.
- Participate in events to attract new clients and provide financial education to the local community
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Finalize, submit, and track all client paperwork for account and application changes
- Collaborate with Lead Advisor on complex scenarios
- Schedule, prep, and document all your client meetings
Our culture and people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work and worship. Whether you’re just entering the workforce, or looking for a career change, you could be a successful addition to our team if you are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and driven to succeed with a strong growth mindset
- Motivated by helping others and relationship-oriented
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Must be fully Licensed: Securities registration required- SIE, Series 7 and 66 (or 7, 63 & 65); Life, Health, and Annuities registration required
- Five years’ experience in the financial services industry, preferably as an advisor
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
As part of Rainier Regional Group recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.