SummaryHeart of Texas Associates, an established financial services practice for Thrivent is looking for an Administrative Assistant. We’re looking to hire a motivated person to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others, we’d like to connect with you.
Compensation is $15/hr.
The Administrative Assistant position is critical for providing leverage to the advisor’s time. This role keeps the daily operations of the practice running by utilizing Thrivent computer systems and programs in support of client scheduling and data entry.
- Make outgoing calls
- Schedule meetings and provide driving directions
- Answer phone calls and direct as needed
- Complete other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Help with scanning and copying as needed
*Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs
- 2+ years of previous administrative / secretarial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, fax machines).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- Willing to obtain licensure/registration/appointment within 1 year of hire (Life, Health and Annuities and Securities registration- SIE, Series 7 and 66) **Strongly preferred but not required.
- Paid Time off
- Simple IRA
- Health Insurance
As part of Heart of Texas Associates recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.