SummaryThis position provides marketing and administrative support to Vilicus Financial Associates. This role is critical to our member experience and requires a friendly, upbeat demeanor. The incumbent supports the daily marketing operations of the practice and administrative support. The Marketing Coordinator reports to and is employed by Vilicus Financial Associates.
This position will be located in Bloomingdale, IL. Compensation will range between $18-22/hr depending upon experience. This position is part time between 12-16 hours a week - Friday shift is a must. This position will have some night and weekend hours.
- Plan and coordinate practice led events
- Coordinate overall marketing strategy for the practice
- Attend all client events, greeting clients as they arrive
- Track RSVPs prior and manage all event follow up
- Oversee all practice social media
- Interface with contacts to coordinate meetings, mailings, and other communications
- Update CRM with client contact and preference information
- Update CRM systems as needed
- Answer all incoming calls and disperse them and any messages appropriately
- Maintain internal mailing lists, birthday card lists, and monthly calling lists
- Support the lead advisor with variety of functions and tasks
- Provide support for night, evening, or day workshops
- Previous marketing experience desired
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Previous experience in customer service or marketing role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must be able to work with all roles of Vilicus Financial Assocaites.
- Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations
As part of Vilicus Financial Assocaites' recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the hiring/contracting process. In addition, fingerprints will be taken for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.