DescriptionWe exist to help people achieve financial clarity. At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given.
At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our clients. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
Thrivent’s Private Equity Group manages over $6 billion of private equity funds and equity co-investments in a range of industries. You will be part of deal teams that perform due diligence and financial modeling for investment opportunities, as well as assisting with the monitoring of portfolio companies and sourcing new fund opportunities.
- Support Private Equity team in evaluating equity co-investments and funds.
- Conduct industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Prepare financial models, investment memorandums, and valuation analyses.
- Assist in market mapping and sourcing private equity funds.
- Monitor existing portfolio companies and funds.
- Contribute to miscellaneous special projects as needed.
- Actively involved in investment committee and strategic planning.
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance or accounting (preferred) with 2+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, accounting, or finance.
- You have a history of achievement in past professional and academic experiences.
- You supply exceptional analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- You continuously demonstrate strong skills in writing reports and proposals effectively and persuasively with an ability to speak and write clearly.
- You demonstrate excellent financial modeling skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- You are highly organized, disciplined and adaptable with strong work ethic.
- This position requires you to work on-site full-time in Minneapolis, MN five days a week.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.