DescriptionThis position is accountable for answering incoming phone calls and processing new account documents, maintenance requests, transfers and distributions. This includes analyzing and processing non-routine and/or complex new business and service transactions (including "not in good order" items). Position will also make outbound calls as required. Ensures service-related activities are performed quickly, accurately, cost-effectively and in compliance with internal service and state and federal regulatory standards. Provides support in the development of policies/procedures and quality assessments. This position focuses on using job or technical knowledge and skills to serve customers effectively. Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively to accomplish department objectives.
Once training has been completed, ability to work a schedule between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Central. Monday through Friday, full time.
This can be a remote position within the US.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide services as part of a brokerage operations functional team. This includes answering member and field phone calls, assisting other team members, managing workflow, flexing to provide functional coverage and collaborating with other service teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brokerage operations products, services and affiliated systems including the NFS and Thrivent systems and applicable operational policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain a high quality and professional working relationship with all field professionals, clearing firm and internal business units.
- Analyze, approve and provide high quality and timely service assuring strong member and field satisfaction and achieving and exceeding established service level timeframes.
- Provide quality customer service by providing detailed, accurate and timely communications to ensure the field and clients have a reasonable understanding of the operational status of the account.
- Achieve or exceed department quality standards.
Required Job Qualifications
- High School, 1-2 years related experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63/65, or 66 required or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and applicable financial reporting tools.
Other Critical Factors
- Ability to work day and/or evening shifts according to volume forecasts.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.