DescriptionLead Workday analyst who supports HR technologies and business processes. Establishes priorities through partnerships with HR Centers of Expertise and other stakeholders. Leads large, complex projects requiring expert technical acumen, Workday proficiency and experience supporting HR functions and business processes. Provides direction on policy & procedure and offers advice to management on future development opportunities. Accountable for Workday compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Responsible for data quality and the monitoring of reports and trending in Corporate and Field operations.
*Role can be remote in United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides consultative leadership and aligns Workday initiatives with strategic objectives.
- Reviews, analyzes & evaluates complex HR business requirements, and leads Workday solution design and optimization/delivery.
- Serves as project manager for large, complex projects. Applies appropriate methodologies to deliver on commitments with quality. Engages leaders and facilitates stakeholders.
- Configures and tests Workday for complex projects, enhancements, and upgrades. Maintains Workday documentation.
- Ownership of analysis and implementation of regulatory adherence to ensure compliance.
- Assists in defining, developing, and providing information and analysis to drive and support decision-making for complex processes and business operations for internal and external customers.
- Trains, mentors, and provides work direction to other analysts.
- Is a Workday leader who is active in the Workday community. Brings best practices to the team.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years Workday Experience
- Technical expertise and mastery knowledge across many HR functional areas
- 5 years Workday business process configuration experience
- 5 years Workday security, reporting and foundational hierarchies experience
- Advanced levels of analysis and independence
- Advanced working knowledge of tools to support business process analysis and design
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and methodologies
- Record of leading large, complex projects and delivering on commitments with quality
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.