SummaryThe Licensed Client Service Administrator (CSA) position is critical for achieving leverage of the advisor’s time. Role supports daily operations of the practice including responding to client service requests, completing post meeting work, maintaining client information, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
This is a full time position, compensation is $70,000 for a fully licensed applicant.
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of correspondence, reports, and special projects
- Oversee projects, administration of various programs, and processing functions as needed
- Drive client facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with clients
- Update Salesforce with client contact and preference information
- Assist Lead Advisors with preparation and follow up for client meetings
- May attend client meetings and take notes
- Research products, product pricing and contacting carriers for information
- Answer basic questions for clients
- May accept and/or enter trade orders from clients, including unsolicited trade orders
- May fill out and sign Variable Life/Variable Annuity/Mutual Fund/Brokerage applications
- Show clients how to access their accounts and read statements
- Handle requests for transfers of funds in and out of accounts
- Fill out necessary forms for opening or maintaining accounts
- Set up and retrieve reports in the portfolio management system
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Advisor
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Securities (6/63, 7/66, or 7/63 & 65) and Life, Health, and Annuity registration required
- Expert knowledge of Office applications
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must be able to work with all roles of Clarity Wealth Consultants
- Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations
As part of Clarity Wealth Consultants' recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.