This position provides support to Huntington Group’s existing client base. Responsibilities include data gathering, modeling, case design, scenario building, plan development, and presentation development. Role provides technical support for the Lead Advisor and/or Service Advisor and participates in client meetings, but not in an advice capacity. Has no decision-making authority on client matters.
- Enter client information into various systems
- Prepare and update financial plans and presentation material for client meetings
- Enter information into financial planning software and prepare draft financial plans
- Deepen existing client relationships through processing of client requests, resolving client questions, and making sure client information and documentation are up to date
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Finalize, submit, and track all client account and application paperwork
- Gather and maintain customer suitability information
- Assist Financial Advisors in the preparation and follow up for client meetings
- Update and maintain client information in several planning tools, including Salesforce, MoneyGuide Pro, Morningstar, and others
- Complete electronic and paper service forms and new business applications
- Sit second chair in meetings to take notes
- Handle all post meeting tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Advisor
- Previous financial services experience desired
- Life, Health, Annuities and Securities registration (SIE, Series 7 and 66) required
- Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
As part of Huntington Group recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
All persons with securities registrations are subject to TIMI’s Outside Securities Accounts Policy which requires all outside brokerage accounts to be maintained at one of the firms designated by TIMI.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.