SummaryThis position provides administrative support to Compass Financial Group. This role is critical to our member experience and requires a friendly, upbeat demeanor. The incumbent supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: answering the phones, meeting/greeting members, handling/distributing postal mail and practice email, ordering supplies, utilizing Thrivent Financial computer systems and programs in support of client relations, and other administrative tasks as assigned. The Office Professional reports to and is employed by Compass Financial Group.
This position will be a part time role at 18-24 hours a week. Mondays are required. This position is a 1099 role. Compensation is $18-22/hr.
- Handles incoming telephone calls and responds to requests for information
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects typically of a routine nature
- Drive client/member facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with client/members on behalf of the practice’s Financial Advisors
- Update the contact management system with client/member contact and preference information
- Assist with client management and coordination of events
- Managing social media and website content
- Provides back-up support on tasks that do not require any type of licensing or registration for other staff members, as needed
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience desired
- Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Basic understanding of our products and services, and Thrivent Financial
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must be able to work with all roles of the team
- Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations
As part of Compass Financial Group's recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate's background will be made to complete the hiring/contracting process. In addition, fingerprints will be taken for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.